Thursday, February 12, 2015

New Israeli Educational Stamps


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in February 2015.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- The Philippine Rescue of Jews from the Holocaust
Israel-Philippines Joint Issue

- Ariel Sharon

- The International Year of Light 2015
Nobel Prize 2013 - Computational Chemistry, Rhodospin

- Chess

Winter Flowers
- Coast False-Chamomile (Anthemis leucanthemifolia)
- Crown Anemone (Anemone coronaria)
- Dyer's Alkanet (Alkanna tinctoria)

The new stamp images are located at:
www.history-of-israel.co.il/stamps/index-2015.html

I also uploaded the images to a Facebook album.
The address is:
http://bit.ly/israeli-stamps-2015

Purim is three weeks away and I updated the Purim Page at:
www.jr.co.il/hotsites/purim.htm

Please share the pages. Thank you.

Shabbat Shalom,
Jacob

No comments: