Thursday, March 26, 2009

Only in Israel....Educational Sugar Packets

Hi Everyone!

Two days ago I had dinner with a friend in a restaurant on Emek Refaim street in Jerusalem. While we were waiting for our meals, my friend told me to look at the sugar packets on the table. I picked two of them up and looked at them. One had a picture of Theodor Herzl on it and the other had a picture of Ze'ev Jabotinsky. The backs had a brief biography of these modern Israeli historical individuals.

I decided to scan these unique sugar packets and put the pictures on my website at:

http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/things/educational-sugar-packets.htm

After 24 years in Israel, I am still amazed at the nice little surprises that one finds in the least expected places.

Chodesh Tov,
Shabbat Shalom,
Jacob

No comments: