Sunday, September 23, 2007

163 Free Learn Hebrew Study Sheets

Hi Everyone!

Today I added a new feature to the website:
Learn Hebrew with Audio and Transliterations

I created 163 Learn Hebrew study sheets that you can use with the website or independently in the classroom, home, work or on the road.

The study sheets include all 46 topics and over 1,700 words and phrases from the audio site.

Both the study sheets and the audio site are free to all.

The direct address of the study sheets is:
http://www.learn-hebrew.co.il/print/index.html

Feedback is welcome.

Please forward this message to anyone that may be interested in learning Hebrew. Thank you!

Have a joyous Sukkot !
Chag Sameach !
Jacob

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This website is an answer to my prayers. I greatly appreciate all the work and love you have put into this. I can never thank you enough. This is a great help to someone who struggled rather unsuccessfully through the ulpan experience!

Anonymous said...

To let you know your work is really appreciated.
I learned a bit at the ulpan, but really needed a lot of help. Your efforts proved to be valuable to me. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

It is just great!

Thank you sooo much!

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much, Jacob!

It is a terrific help!